Homeowner project loan
Make the most of an advantageous rate of 5.20% to carry out a project that is close to your heart.
A preferential rate of 5.20%.
Interest paid is deductible from taxable income
A loan including the renunciation of the remaining balance due in the event of death
The payment of a cash-bonus at the end of the loan period when the loan has been fully repaid
Financing your dreams
Would you like to make a project a reality or seize an opportunity (travel, vehicle, etc.) but do not have enough cash? As an owner of a property in Switzerland, the homeowner's loan gives you access to flexible loans at a preferential interest rate.
Ease and speed of execution
To assist you in your project, BCGE will inform you of its decision on granting you a personal loan within 24 hours of receiving the required documents.
Bonus at the end of the contract
A cash-bonus corresponding to 1% of the amount borrowed (excluding interest) is paid to you at the end of the loan period and when the loan has been fully repaid.
- Swiss resident
- Owner of a property located in the canton of Geneva (the borrower must be registered in the Land Register)
- Subscription from the age of 18
- Loan amount: minimum CHF 2'500, maximum CHF 70’000
- Duration: From 6 to 60 months
- Early repayment: no penalty (except processing fee)
- Cash-bonus: at the end of the contract the client may request a cash-bonus of 1% within 3 months after payment of the last monthly instalment, provided that:
- No early repayment
- Payment of the client's full salary into an account with BCGE throughout the loan period
- No late payment of monthly personal loan instalments (no overdraft on this account during the entire period of the loan)
- No overruns
- A loan will not be granted if it causes the consumer to become over-indebted
The Federal Law on Consumer Credit grants the client a 14-day reflection period. Provided that the client certifies that he has not exercised his right of revocation, the funds are released on the 15th day.