Avantage service loyalty programme
With Avantage service you have access to a programme that recognises you as one of our best clients. This is the best way for us to thank you for your loyalty.
Your loyalty rewarded in a tangible wayEarn up to 2% extra interest bonus on your BCGE Epargne account thanks to the Avantage service loyalty programme. To take advantage of it, you simply need to have a BCGE Epargne account. Each of the following criteria entitles you to 0.5% additional interest on your BCGE Epargne account :
- Making a net addition* to your BCGE Epargne account in the course of the calendar year and being the holder of an Epargne 3 account (CHF 10,000 min.) or of Synchrony (CH) Funds units (100 units min.)**.
- Holding at least 40 BCGE shares in a BCGE custody account
- Having a Best of management mandate for a minimum of CHF 50,000
- Having a home-owner mortgage of at least CHF 200,000 with the BCGE
** The following funds are eligible :
Equity fund :
- Synchrony (CH) World Equity (CHF) - Security number: 4263004
Asset allocation fund :
- Synchrony (CH) Defensive (CHF) - Security number: 1822141
- Synchrony (CH) Balanced (CHF) - Security number: 277239
- Synchrony (CH) Balanced (EUR) - Security number: 2482999
- Synchrony (CH) Dynamic (CHF) - Security number: 4262988
- Synchrony (CH) Guardian (CHF) - Security number: 39875014
Recommend the Avantage service programme to your family and friends. You will receive an additional bonus according to the number of people who join Avantage Service through your referral :
|You sponsor||You earn *|
from 1 to 5 partners
+10% of your Avantage service premium
more than 5 partners
+20% of your Avantage service premium
"Newborn baby" offer
Offer an Epargne Jeunesse account in CHF to your child or grandchild (up to the age of 2) to secure their financial future and we will help you do so with an additional CHF 50 when you open the account.
Avantage service loyalty programme is subject to regulations. The regulations are available via this link or from your adviser.
* Conditions: refer to the Avantage service regulations