BCGE, your partner for energy efficiency
BCGE can assist you in acquiring, renovating and financing your primary or secondary residence. In line with the Swiss Bankers Association1 directives, BCGE has been making homeowners aware of the energy challenges likely to have a positive or negative impact on property value. To this end, BCGE helps residential property owners like you have their property accurately analysed to assess the cost of renovation and to find out about the financial possibilities (subsidies, tax relief and bank financing) and any legal obligations. We also encourage you to consider climate risks (direct damage, natural events such as hail, fire, etc.) and energy risks (shortages, price fluctuations, etc.).
Not only can you turn to BCGE for property financing, but BCGE will also grant you support for better energy efficiency and compliance depending on your personal situation.
1 Swiss Bankers Association, June 2022
|Financing for the employed and pensioners
Energy Efficiency Renovation Loan
6 – 60 months
Mortgage loans for improving energy efficiencya
According to agreement
The Energy Efficiency Renovation Loan is an advantageous, simple and quick option for financing your energy renovation project, including installations with a high energy performance, such as the installation of photovoltaic panels or the modernisation of your heating/hot water system.
For all THPE1 and HPE2 renovations (including Minergie®3), BCGE mortgage holders can benefit from accelerated financing and fund their entire project on the basis of a CECB Plus.Our tailor-made support means:
- Your adviser will inform you of the steps you need to take to finance your project.
- A CECB specialist will explain the energy options available to you for your particular project.
- We’ll finance your energy project in compliance with the standard rules applicable to loan grants.
1 Very High Energy Performance
2 High Energy Performance
3 Minergie® is a quality label for new and renovated buildings that meet certain criteria to limit their impact on the environment and consume as little energy as possible.
Additional information (Links in French/German)
- Basel-Stadt cantonal energy efficiency renovation subsidies | (dasgebaeudeprogramm.ch)
- Basel–Stadt office for environment and energy – Subsidies (bs.ch)
- Basel-Landschaft energy efficiency offer | Renovate now & reap the benefits. (energiepaket-bl.ch)
- Subsidies – Kanton Aargau (ag.ch)
- Basel-Landschaft cantonal energy efficiency renovation subsidies (leprogrammebatiments.ch)
BCGE and its advisers are not liable for anyone who is hired to improve the energy efficiency of your home or other buildings. We recommend you contact federal or cantonal specialist third-party service providers for any questions you may have on this subject.