This year’s first edition of BCGE’s biannual client magazine is now available
Dialogue, the magazine for BCGE’s clients is intended for individuals, companies, SMEs or multinationals, as well as institutional investors.
It offers its readers macroeconomic and economic insights, presents the commitments and latest news of the BCGE and provides answers to financial and banking questions of its clients.
This issue contains:
- The CEO’s editorial: Which assets are most resistant to a stock market crisis?
- The BCGE Chief Economist’s Column: Taking the good with the bad. An end to negative interest rates.
- Real estate in the spotlight.
- Economic situation for the current year and forecasts.
- Geneva economic dashboard: interest rates, consumption, employment, the hotel business.
- Economic study: Are economic conditions in Geneva still favourable?
- An international reference partner: Food for thought, gathering insight, broadening horizons, being part of the change.
- Wealth Planning: Changes in the Swiss succession law.
- Managing your personal finances: Some tips.
- Corporate financing: BCGE’s corporate financing guidelines.
- L’essentiel de la finance 2022: Special report.
- Sustainable finance: Helping clients to manage climate risk.
- Education: BCGE’s Prix de l’économie: How BCGE trains its interns and apprentices.
- A municipality in action: An intergenerational project in Athenaz.
- A company in action: Spineart, spinal surgery.
- Geneva, culture and society: The Making of Money: Geneva and its banks – linked through time.
Dialogue is available from our branches in paper format and in a digital version on our website www.bcge.ch/dialogue.