The BCGE magazine Dialogue Summer / Autumn 2022 is now available
Dialogue offers its readers macroeconomic and economic insights and presents the commitments and latest news of the BCGE.
The magazine is intended for individuals, companies, SMEs or multinationals, as well as institutional investors.
In this issue:
- The CEO’s editorial: The elusive economic prosperity.
- Economic outlook for 2022-23: Downgrade or upgrade?
- Economic situation for the current year and forecasts
- Geneva economic dashboard: interest rates, consumption, real estate market, employment.
- Economic study: Is Geneva ready for the next crisis?
- Commodities in the spotlight.
- BCGE among the leading economic players at the heart of the economy.
- Cantonal Banks: A business model built on solid foundations.
FINANCIAL AND BANKING CONCERNS OF OUR CLIENTS
- Asset Management: Invest in a centre of economic excellence.
- Pension planning: The importance of understanding your pension certificate.
- Digital banking: The key to the commercial success of SMEs is to act quickly with the right digital tools.
- Dynamic management of BCGE brands: focus on 4 of the Bank’s flagship products: Best of, Synchrony Funds, Avantage service, 1816
- Sustainable finance: Quality of life, the ultimate goal of sustainable finance.
- BCGE sponsors top-level athletes: here is what they have to say.
- BCGE is a SAQ representative for the Latin Cantonal Banks.
- BCGE joins forces with Building Bridges.
- BCGE receives the “renewable thermal” trophy from SIG.
- BCGE network: The BCGE(F) community continues to grow.
- Investor relations: A look back at the 2022 General Meeting and BCGE Group’s half-year results.
- Generations: Intergenerational teams at the service of clients.
- Construction work: The Bank modernises its head office.
SUPPORT FOR THE LOCAL ECONOMY
- Geneva, a company in action: OM Pharma among the leaders in biotechnology
- Geneva, a municipality in action: A social project in the heart of Puplinge
- Geneva, culture and society, partnership: The Biopark Geneva is committed to the respect of biodiversity.
Dialogue is available from our branches in paper format and in an interactive digital version on our website bcge.ch/dialogue.